“Perfect Ending To Any Ski Day!!!”

The Delibakery at Trapp Family Lodge
Cuisines: Austrian, Brew Pub
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast
Stowe
“Perfect Ending To Any Ski Day!!!”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

The beer was amazing! But it was far more than that, the building was cozy and inviting. As I walked inside, the crackle of the fireplace screamed "attention to detail." It wasn't a gas insert, real logs, real heat just what I wanted to warm my hands and toes after a long perfect afternoon on the Outdoor Center's trails.

Gretchen greeted me with a big smile and she already had an artisan mug in hand. Am I that obvious? I had a two great pints. If you are looking for the perfect day in Vermont, treat yourself to some of the best groomed trails and finish your perfect ski day at the Deli Bakery.

• Visited January 2013

Stowe
“Deli Bakery-Perfect way to end a great day of skiing!”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I had an amazing afternoon skiing the Trapp's nordic trail system on Thursday. Despite warming temps, the trails were perfect and the groming was amazing. Everything trail I enjoyed was set up for Skate and Classic. Amazing!

The best part of the day was after a great ski I drifted down the hill a few meters and had a hand crafted beer on tap. I treated myself to one of their seasonal special brews. The beer was amazing and the service was great. Gretchen was behinf the bar and her personality and attention to detail was great. I didn't need to wave my hands to find my second beer I had worked so hard for.

If you are looking for an active day with a social and spirited ending, I suggest going for a long classic ski at Trapp's and finish it with a pint at the Deli Bakery. By far one of the best days all winter.

nc
“Timothy is the only nice bartender in Vermont?”
Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

Driving around and decided to stop by the brewery. At first the only ones there other than Timothy. Beer and soup suggestions were dead on! Great views.

New York City, New York
“Interesting but limited”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Worth stopping in with several different types of unusual foods. But, not a huge selection either. If you are there, it's convenient, don't go just for that though

Visited December 2012
Ottawa, Canada
“croissants”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

all the baked goods are delicious; Trapp lager is on sale here; the lunch specials are a treat; the cakes and croissants are especially tasty

Visited December 2012