“Best Breakfast, period! Now dinner too...”
Review of Gables Inn

Gables Inn
Ranked #55 of 102 Restaurants in Stowe
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2012

just tried the fondue dinner at the Gables. I didn't think I could enjoy the gables more than I already did. Live and learn! GREAT fondue.

1  Thank kebwebs

Reviewed February 23, 2012

Besides a delightful stay, Innkeepers Randy and Annette make you feel like you've known them forever. Randy stayed up late to greet me along with their 15 year old golden retriever, Yogi. (Yogi is magic by the way) Randy walked me to my room. It was huge with a fabulous fireplace and living area. The stay included an amazing breakfast every morning; made to order. The location was fabulous and within walking distance from everything needed. I highly recommend the Gables Inn. I'll definitely be coming back.

1  Thank MrWwSurfs
Reviewed February 6, 2012

My fiance and I went to Vermont for a week in early-mid January and we had breakfast here at Gables inn (we did not stay here, and it was because they were open till 12pm for breakfast). It seems like the in itself has quite a number of rooms, in the main building and then they have an adjacent larger rectangle shaped building and another one down the lane facing the river. Anyway, we had arrived at about 11:30 am and they were still serving breakfast; there was only one other group that was finishing up their meal. We were greeted by this very nice lady, and she even left the pot of coffee for us. I ordered the breakfast with pancakes because they are known to serve real maple syrup with their pancakes, while my fiance had the portabello eggs benedict as recommended a few posts below. I would say the breakfast was pretty good, and I really appreciated that they used real maple syrup. Great experience; would probably come here again in future Vermont trips!

Reviewed December 27, 2011

Lovely place, food was good, service not so, but food was good and reasonably priced. $19 Prime Rib dinner.

Reviewed October 18, 2011

The food is delicious and affordable here; Definitely recommend this one.

Been to Gables Inn? Share your experiences!