“Great Fun - Great Staff”
Review of Stowehof Inn - Coslin's Pub - CLOSED

Stowehof Inn - Coslin's Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 20, 2012

My wife and I really enjoyed our time at the Stowehof Inn. The Pub has a great old world feel while still being very local and filled with history. The bar staff were very nice to us and the views from out back really remind you that you are in Vermont. We will be back.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

We had 4 drinks a burger and a salad for under 30.00! It was like stepping back in time to a Swiss Chalet!

Reviewed June 24, 2012

On June 23, I picked up an advertising card (from those racks one finds in hotels, attractions, etc.) that offer a burger and brew for $5.99 at Coslins from 3:30 to 6:30 Wed-Sun. I went there on Saturday and was told in the summer they only offered the deal Wed-Fri. I explained I had just picked up the coupon/card and that it was a long time since winter. The coupon/card had no expiration date or indication it was limited to the summer. Interestingly, if they had been willing to accept the coupon, they couldn't have actually cooked any food because they had a wedding reception going on who was using the kitchen. But there was no notice anywhere in the hotel that the kitchen was closed for the evening. So I made a long trip for nothing.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

Good selection of local beers on draft - bartender was very helpful in our selecting the best ones for us by letting us sample a few.

Reviewed June 6, 2012

Food was excellent. We had the burger special which was a great value