“good burritos”
Review of Bender's Burritos - CLOSED

Bender's Burritos
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: We offer fast, fresh, affordable fare. Inspired by traditional Mexican street foods, but with a decidedly American twist. Had a long day of skiing, hiking, biking or shopping? This is your place to refuel!
Burlington, Vermont
“good burritos”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Tasty burritos and cheap for the amount of food you get. I have had the grilled chicken burrito twice and really liked it. Don't miss the selection of homemade hot sauces.

Visited April 2014

Vermont, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!!”
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

I literally just finished my burrito and I am obsessed!! I ordered 2 burritos, 1 special the surf and turf and the second a pulled pork. Both came to just under 20 bucks. Got them to go and I can only speak for mine (surf/turf) it was so good I couldn't even wait for my boyfriend to get home to eat them together for dinner! Every single component was amazing, the steak incredibly tender and the shrimp had amazing fresh flavor. The veggies in the pico were fresh and crisp, the salsa verde delicious and prefect hotness, then there's black beans and rice ... wow my mouth is watering just thinking about it!! The service was incredibly fast and friendly (for just walking in and ordering take out). The portion is gigantic but the burrito was so good I inhaled it. Fresh, not greasy at all. The only suggestion I might have is that the shrimp are in the burrito whole and I would've been able to enjoy it in more bites had the shrimp been cut up. Seriously only thing I can think of that wasn't perfect. Can't believe I have so much ti say about a single burrito! That has to say it all!!

Hartford, Connecticut
“Tasty & filling!”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Great vegetarian options - creative burritos with lots of flavor. Our 2 favorites are the black bean & grilled vegetable. Dining area is small & informal - great for a quick lunch. Wish service was a bit more lively but overall no complaints. Hope this place sticks around for awhile.

Visited March 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“delicious, huge, kinda expensive”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Family had the fried chicken burrito (tasty!), the steak & cheese burrito (hard to compete, we're from Philly area), the surf & turf (pretty good!), & the turkey (smile from the 13 year old). All were very good but on the expensive side at approx $10 each. The board has a price of $7 burritos but we ordered from the specials board which doesn't state prices. Oh well, we were on vacation & it was really tasty! Nice that they have more healthful drink choices at reasonable prices. And keep in mind, these burritos are HUGE!!! Skip the chips & cookie & just manage to eat your burrito.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Beth C
Lunenburg, Massachusetts
“Pleasant surprise for lunch”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

We stumbled into Benders when we were looking for a taste of Mexican. We had a burrito and taco salad, both were chock full of good stuff. The service was pretty quick and pleasant, especially when I changed my order from a burrito to a taco salad. Pretty tiny place, but the food is quick, fresh and tasty.

Visited February 2014