“skip this place”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
ann arbor, mi
“skip this place”
Reviewed April 16, 2008

I have tried Piecasso a few times, always hoping it will be better than the last time, but it's always a disapointment. The service is rude and inept. They overcharged us last time and took 30 minutes to correct their error. During which time they were very rude to us as if it was our fault. The pizza is not good enough to deal with the staff.

Exton, Pennsylvania
“Very Pleased with PieCasso”
Reviewed March 29, 2008

We had the rehearsal dinner for our Stowe destination wedding at PieCasso, and I was very pleased. The food was delicious, the drinks were good, the staff was friendly, and the service was quick. I had the garlic knots, penne quattro fromaggio, and the decadent chocolate cake (I saved the menu for my wedding scrapbook). Everything was great, but I especially reccomend the garlic knots. Everyone that was a part of the wedding party enjoyed their dinner. I would definitely reccomend PieCasso to anyone who is visiting Stowe.

I've also dined at here several times while visiting Stowe to plan the wedding, and each time my experience has been great. Each time I go I choose something different off the menu, and it is always good. If you are also from the Philly area, I would have to say that their Italian dishes remind me of the what you would get at the family owned pizzerias around here. No Dominos-like cardboard pizzas at PieCasso!

My only advice would be to try and avoid going at the typical dinner time. The parking lot gets very full (and tight) and the wait can be very long. You can tell that this place is very popular, so plan accordlingly.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Regulars”
Reviewed February 20, 2008

Regulars

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Chapin, South Carolina
“Great Pizza!!”
Reviewed January 6, 2008

We have a vacation home in Stowe and when we first visted to find the home we asked for some "local favorites". This is one that we heard consistantly, so we had to try it!! We are so glad we did. The pizza was so yummy!! It's not a pretentious place at all. We actually had lunch at the bar and the service was great! We will definitely be returning as we go for quite weekends in Stowe! What a great place!

Brookline MA
“I like it”
Reviewed December 27, 2007

I usually expect so so pizza at ski resorts. Not so here pizza was flavorful, abundant toppings with an excellent crust. We started with an order of silly bread, large size is large but my family finished it off in minutes. Friendly staff and a good cup of coffee. Give it a try.