“Our server was awesome.”

Piecasso Pizzeria & Lounge
Ranked #3 of 101 Restaurants in Stowe
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Our server was awesome.”
Reviewed August 22, 2011

We came in for a late dinner one evening. The staff was very friendly. They have very interesting pizza choices. Our pizza were great! The server was so nice and friendly, one of the best we've encountered. The decor was fun and Picasso inspired, hence the name.

New Haven, Connecticut
“Really good pizza - but watch out which toppings you order!”
Reviewed August 19, 2011

I have to start by saying that I'm an Italian-American born and raised in Brooklyn (though I moved away long ago), so I have specific ideas as to what pizza should taste like. Piecasso's pizza was VERY good to my tastes - it was close to NY pizza, which is my standard. And our server was friendly and efficient. But a problem arose with the pizza toppings:

My wife and I both had pizza - I had pepperoni and she had eggplant. And out niece had a white-sauce pizza with chicken and dried tomatoes. Everything was excellent except my wife's eggplant topping. It was strange, in crispy, greasy sheets, and only tasted vaguely like any vegetable. Finally I had a revelation: what I think it was was the breading that was used to coat fried eggplant slices, but without the eggplant! I told our waitress, and she called the manager. He listened to what I had to say, was very apologetic, and offered to take the cost of the toppings off our bill. We thought this was fair enough.

He acknowledged that their eggplant topping is fried, and we commented to him that the menu didn't say that, and wouldn't have ordered it if we had known; we've had eggplant topping in several other places, and it was usually grilled and tasty.

So all in all, we'd definitely go back there for the pizza, but we wouldn't order anything but the most standard toppings.

Suffield, Connecticut
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed August 17, 2011

We order take out from Piecasso during our stay in Stowe and it never disappoints. The pizzas are great and the crust is delicious. Love the sausage, very spicy. The prices are very reasonable and the selection of toppings is great. Can't rate the restaurant as we always get take-out,but the pizza and service we receive on the phone has always been first rate. Try some of the specialty pizzas they are fantastic. Leonardo is my favorite-
white base with sausage, basil ,garlic it is wonderful.

Farmington, CT
“Fantastic”
Reviewed August 15, 2011

We ate here out last night thinking it was mostly pizza. We were pleasantly surprised at the menu. I had the shrimp and my wife has a calzone. Both were great and the service was excellent. If you in the area, go here to eat!

Tiffin, Ohio
“Wonderful Pizza”
Reviewed August 13, 2011

Loved our pizza and our Ruby Slippers were great too. Our waitress was so sweet, taking pictures of us even. Loved Piecasso's and would not hesitate to eat there again.

• Visited August 2011

Been to Piecasso Pizzeria & Lounge? Share your experiences!