“Had the grilled chicken...”
Review of Gracie's - CLOSED

Gracie's
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 10, 2008

Had the grilled chicken salad with lemon dressing for lunch. It's sooo good!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Reviewed June 29, 2008

We decided to have dinner and should of walked out of the place. My wife went into the gift dog shop and the sales help was non existent with snobby attitudes. The daily drink specials were inviting but the food was the worse! I had the ribs as an appetizer but it came overcooked fatty and disgusting. We had something from the grill but it also came overcooked burnt and the worse french fries. It is not what it is cut up to be.. a tourist trap and was a real disappointment! Go for the drink specials but stay away from the food!

Reviewed April 28, 2008

Gracie's is one of the best restaurants in Stowe. Everytime that we head north from NH, Gracie's is always one of the places that we stop.

We have never had a bad meal or bad service here. This is a "local" favorite. Who knows good area restaurants better than the people that live in the area?

Stop in at the Gourmutt Shop during your visit and bring home some homemade bread or other treat. Don't forget the four-footed children in your life.

Reviewed March 5, 2008

got to love a dog friendly restaurant.

Reviewed February 9, 2008

This place was recommended and our hotel was across the street. As a dog lover myself I thought the decor was very cool. Everything is dog decorated. We had a 10 minute wait so we sat at the bar. The bartender ignored us for about 5 minutes and others were complaining too. Very slow behind the bar. We were seating and ordered simple food: shrimp cocktail, clam chowder, cheese burger and steak. The food was plain and ok. I ordered my burger Medium but when I bit into it it was well done. Im not too picky so I decided not to say anything but after a few bites I couldnt eat it anymore. The homemade bread was very good though. Overall not a bad place, good atmosphere but not a favorite

3  Thank starje22