“Good Value for Money”

Gracie's
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Gracie's offers good value for money. The service is always reliable. The meal are served piping hot and everything is homemade. The atmosphere is cute with the dog theme. Recommended for a casual evening out.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

My wife and I ate here on a busy Friday night. As the wait for a table was 30 to 60 minutes we ate at the bar. Service was slow, my wifes hamburger was cooked correctly but was pricey for a /13 lb burger. I had the Memphis BBQ and it was at best a 3 on a scale with 10 being the best. It was small and dry with littke BBQ flavor

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Fantastic restaurant!! We lucked out and arrived just as they opened, thankfully we were able to get a table without a reservation. Next time I will definitely call ahead for a reservation however seeing how fast it fills up and the line up out the door when we left. The food was amazing and a lot of it!! They bring fresh baked bread to the table that's absolutely delicious (it's also available to take home if you would like a loaf, our servers was awesome and had ours sliced and included butter and plastic knives too!) The people at Gracie's I can't say enough about, there's nothing not to love about this place. It's certainly on my MUST list for my return trip to Stowe.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

We went here because we really fancied barbecue ribs and this place was recommended to us for them. The food was fine but we found it all too sweet, particularly the pulled pork, but also the bread which was pretty much cake.

The restaurant's theme is dogs: they are everywhere. On the curtains, on the tables (figurines only fortunately) and the name of dishes on the menu. This can be a put-off to some although it wasn't for us but the overall experience of the restaurant was pretty average.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Quiet & relaxing atmosphere. We had drinks & dinner (at the bar) & Burke, the Bartender, was very accomodating. Our burgers were delicious! A great recommendation by our B&B Hosts.