“Terrible Experience”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Massachusetts
“Terrible Experience”
Reviewed June 29, 2008

We decided to have dinner and should of walked out of the place. My wife went into the gift dog shop and the sales help was non existent with snobby attitudes. The daily drink specials were inviting but the food was the worse! I had the ribs as an appetizer but it came overcooked fatty and disgusting. We had something from the grill but it also came overcooked burnt and the worse french fries. It is not what it is cut up to be.. a tourist trap and was a real disappointment! Go for the drink specials but stay away from the food!

Southern NH
“Always wonderful!”
Reviewed April 28, 2008

Gracie's is one of the best restaurants in Stowe. Everytime that we head north from NH, Gracie's is always one of the places that we stop.

We have never had a bad meal or bad service here. This is a "local" favorite. Who knows good area restaurants better than the people that live in the area?

Stop in at the Gourmutt Shop during your visit and bring home some homemade bread or other treat. Don't forget the four-footed children in your life.

Westford, Vermont
“got to love a dog friendly restaurant.”
Reviewed March 5, 2008

got to love a dog friendly restaurant.

Connecticut
“Ok but not the best”
Reviewed February 9, 2008

This place was recommended and our hotel was across the street. As a dog lover myself I thought the decor was very cool. Everything is dog decorated. We had a 10 minute wait so we sat at the bar. The bartender ignored us for about 5 minutes and others were complaining too. Very slow behind the bar. We were seating and ordered simple food: shrimp cocktail, clam chowder, cheese burger and steak. The food was plain and ok. I ordered my burger Medium but when I bit into it it was well done. Im not too picky so I decided not to say anything but after a few bites I couldnt eat it anymore. The homemade bread was very good though. Overall not a bad place, good atmosphere but not a favorite

3 Thank starje22
ireland
“Watch when you go”
Reviewed January 30, 2008

Visitors from Ireland.

Stayed in Stowe for 2 weeks Dec/Jan 08 period. Went to Gracies for dinner with 2 adults & teenagers. The meal and drinks were terrific and staff were very freindly and corteous. After eating out for dinner for two weeks and had tried various eating establishments in Stowe we decided on our last night there to invite our friends from Barre to come and have a meal with us as at Gracies as it was a good food establishment and had been the best we had eaten in since we arrived. So we booked a table for 12 people. The food and drink were great but the waitress that served us was rude and obnoxious. It was embarassing for us from Ireland being visitors to Stowe and having invited people to join us for dinner!!! We asked the waitress - who had to be constantly called to the table - as she was too busy talking to "friends at the bar" to take a picture of us as a memento of our visit and her reply was " don't forget to give me a big tip for this"!!! We could not believe this as visitors, with invited guests who had paid over $350.00 for a meal. My advice is to go there before the evening shift and before the rude waitress with the glasses and long hair serves you and ruins your meal!!!!!

3 Thank ardaragh