“Dog Gone Good!”

Gracie's
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 24, 2013

So, Gracie is the name of a yellow lab, that the owners once had. I think you now know the restaurant theme! ;) Still, the food is very good, and so is the service. Think Applebee's gone 'farm to table.' I had a plate of Nacho's for dinner, and my wife had a basic burger. Both were very well prepared, and both had a local farm's beef and another local farm's cheddar cheese. In fact, I asked for the beef to be added to my Nacho's, which originally had the vegetarian 3 bean chili only. The waiter and the kitchen staff were very accommodating. I wouldn't say it was a fine dining experience, but the facility was clean, the service good and the food was good.I haven't a single complaint.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is a very comfortable restaurant for locals and out of towners alike. The menu is varied and something to please everyone and they are experienced at accommodating groups. The "pick your size" portion for everything from fish to burgers is especially nice.

1  Thank Run2Ski
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Wow were we surprised! We went on a whim and we were so happy we did! We ordered the meatloaf cupcakes appetizer, the Steak, and the Prealine Haddock. All were fantastic and perfectly cooked. Prices were very reasonable for a ski-area spot and the service was great.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

We had five people in our party ranging in age from 16 to 62 and everyone enjoyed their meal, it was wonderful! Also, if you are a dog lover, you will enjoy the many framed pictures of pooches! The owner was very nice and pointed out a couple of pictures and told us about them.

I hear dessert is also very good, unfortunately, we were too stuffed to try but definitely will next time. Just be sure to make reservations early, they fill up fast!

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Have been traveling to beautiful Stowe, Vermont for 20-some years and never miss having a dinner at Gracie's. Right off the Mountain Road, Gracie's food is delicious: wonderful quality salads with delicious dressings, a huge assortment of burger options, delicious breads, and a wide variety of other high quality choices. The owner is very hardworking yet is always cheerful. He remembers and appreciates his customers.