“Great breakfast, efficient service”

McCarthy's Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 102 Restaurants in Stowe
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Several people told us this was the best breakfast around, and we were really pleased with the food and service. Lots of gluten-free choices, local ingredients, no skimping on things like fake maple syrup and poor quality meats. Definitely try it!

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Title gives it all away but make sure you bring cash...no credit cards accepted. Breakfast served all day...I dint think I've ever ventured past the breakfast menu, the egg quesadillas are the best & kids love the Mickey Mouse pancakes

Reviewed February 9, 2014

omelets were to fluffy and no taste overcooked just didn t like it
long wait and hand written checks

Reviewed February 3, 2014

We wanted a good breakfast for a decent price and found this place. There are so many choices on the menu it was hard to choose! We each had scrambled eggs with toast and split an order of blueberry pancakes served with a small container of real maple syrup. The eggs were fresh and done just right! The pancakes were excellent! If you need more syrup they will charge you for more or they will offer table syrup. The coffee was good too and kept coming! Service was good too for this very busy place. We would definately go back!

Reviewed January 20, 2014

My wife and I always trying to find places that have great breakfast and gluten-free choices. This place rocks. We experienced friendly staff and the best cinnamon rolls we could find. My kids thought the pancakes were delicious especially with the real Vermont maple syrup. My wife took an extra gluten-free muffin on the road after breakfast every day. Wish there was a McCarthys restaurant in my town!

Been to McCarthy's Restaurant? Share your experiences!