“Friendly and great Service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of McCarthy's Restaurant

McCarthy's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 100 Restaurants in Stowe
Cuisines: American, Irish
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Montreal, Canada
“Friendly and great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2012

Loved the people and service. Good breakfast and lunch menu.
Good prices. I recommend.loved the waitress, great smile and helpful.

Visited November 2012

New York, New York
“Great Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

My husband and I ate breakfast this past weekend at McCarthy's, after it was recommended to us. This restaurant has a very local feel to it, there were both tourists and locals eating there. We arrived around 10:30 and were prompty seated, but the place started to fill up right after we arrived.
Our waitress was quick and took our order right away. My husband ordered the french toast, I had an omlette with sausage, cheese and apples in it - it was amazing! With orange juices and coffee our bill came to $27.00. I would recommend McCarthy's and will definitely eat breakfast here again next time I am in Stowe! Tip - they only take cash or checks.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank karlab
Cromwell, Connecticut
“Love the "Vermonter"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

Had a great pannini with ham, cheddar, sliced apple, & honey mustard - a perfect fall lunch! And the homemade potato chips ...wow!

1 Thank SDTDLD
Unionville, Missouri
“Great breakfest”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

The service was excellent, wonderful friendly service and large portions for their breakfest. Get there early as they fill up in a hurry as there is limited seating and a little crowded, but it speaks to it's excellent food. Also, take some cash or checks with you as they don't except credit cards

Visited September 2012
New Jersey
“Very good lunch spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

My husband and I recently ate lunch at McCarthy's after seeing the great reviews on TA. This casual restaurant has a local neighborhood feel to it. I get the impression a lot of locals come here. My husband had the "Chicken with the Blues" wrap, which was very good. Even his potato chips were extra tasty. I had the spinach salad, which was also very good. Our waitress was friendly and the prices were reasonable. We will definitely come back next time we're in Stowe.

• 4 of 5 bubbles

Been to McCarthy's Restaurant? Share your experiences!