“Nice little gem in Stowe”
Review of Cafe Latina - CLOSED

Cafe Latina
Cuisines: Costa Rican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Saw this place with a huge window overlooking the quaint streets of Stowe and decided to stop for at least a coffee. Once we sat at a window table and saw the menu we decided to have some food as well. The menu has a latin flair and definetly appealed to me and my wife. We loved it so much we went back for lunch two days later. All of the food that is prepared is locally grown organic and all products gluten free. I really had a tough time deciding what to have they all looked sooooo good. I had the Huevos Rancheros Sofia and my wife had the organic arepas (banana pecan pancakes) with real maple syrup. I loved mine and my wife raved about hers. The staff are real friendly and the owner came out to chat with us to see how we enjoyed our meal. All the menu items were well presented and reasonably priced. There was free wifi available. The only downfall was that they closed at 6, i would have loved to come there for dinner. Try Cafe Latina, you will be pleasantly surprised.

1  Thank mikeyC181

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Excellent Breakfast - friendly staff and really good value. Loved the open fire in the open plan room.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

This new cafe recently opened in Stowe mid December 2012, serves THE best coffee!! Farm to table coffee, smooth rich and delicious. Great Breakfast and lunches. Opens at 6:30 a.m. great for early morning work days and I stop in in the afternoons for a java jolt - they are open till 5 p.m. Stop in you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

Don't mess with my cappuccino and this made one of the best I've had in a while. With a comfy and welcoming atmosphere. Complete with chairs in front of a fireplace.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Seems like there is absolutely no organization whatsoever. The owner doesn't appear to know anything about running a successful business. And if you're a new cafe and already can't keep employees...something is seriously wrong. The coffee is ok. Food is...overpriced and blah. The only people I might consider recommending this place to are my enemies... if I had any.

1  Thank NMC13_311