“great food!!!!”

Bistro at Ten Acres
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro at Ten Acres is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 103 Restaurants in Stowe
Cuisines: American, European
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Luce Hill Road
Reviewed April 25, 2014

When I came the food was amazing. I got the burger it was cooked great and super juicy and I would say the best in town. For desert I got the chocolate torte also amazing would recommend it to anyone who wants a great dinning experience.

1  Thank Hamish H

Reviewed April 24, 2014

My husband and I were in Stowe for a work conference and we went to the Bistro with two other couples and what a wonderful dining experience we had. We all felt like we were quests in someone's home. Our fabulous waiter Ricky made sure we had everything that we wanted and guided us through the menu. We finished off the evening relaxing on the sofa in front of the fireplace with a lovely glass of red. Ricky's service didn't end with us paying the bill, I had left my cell phone in the restaurant and he returned it to me at our hotel. Now that's service!

1  Thank Skaters65
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Each year we rent a place and ski through the winter and this year we chose Stowe. There are so many lovely things about Stowe....nature and charm and the list goes on. We love to cook in and but there was one spot that kept calling us back...and that was the Bistro at Ten Acres. If you want to experience real Vermont charm, pick this place for a night of relaxing and delicious dinner. You won't be disappointed. Good luck finding parking because this place is hopping at dinner time....but don't be discouraged. A cozy spot will be found and you will add this to your list of favorite places in Stowe. We have actually never sat at a regular table. We find a cozy place at the bar where one of the owners, Mark, takes great care of us. So if you don't have a reservation, pop in and see if there is a place at the bar. Yummy! As I write this, we just finished another delicious dinner at the bar. :) Bon Apetito! Enjoy! And tell Mark that Jessica sent you!

1  Thank Jessica-Jyo-1
Reviewed April 12, 2014

We come up from Boston half a dozen times each winter and have our usual group of restaurants we visit - Bistro is our #1 in Stowe! We have tried a variety of dishes on the menu including the duck, lobster, pork and seafood stew. My particular fave is the stew - fragrant, delicious and just the thing after the long drive. Owners are super-nice and ALWAYS working - they seem to genuinely care about the guest experience. Servers are great - efficient and entertaining, ambiance is adorable - think VT farmhouse with a fun twist. Can't wait to be back next winter.

Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

This is the first time we ate here. After reading all the excellent Tripadvisor reviews we decided to try it out. We were not disappointed.
The owner greeted us and sat us by the window with this beautiful view.
The food and service were all excellent. The pineapple salad is to die for. The pig shank is Hugh and tasty. This is the number one trip advisor restaurant @ Stowe. We will be back the next time @ Stowe.