“Luv the Harvest Market!!”
Review of Harvest Market

Harvest Market
Ranked #18 of 102 Restaurants in Stowe
Cuisines: American
Description: Harvest Market is a one-stop gourmet shop offering delicious salads, sandwiches, entrees, baked goods, and wood-fired artisan breads, prepared by our chefs and bakers! We also offer an incredible selection of wonderful cheeses, meats, wine, beer, farm-fresh produce, and specialty food items.
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Great take-out food! Great service...everyone is so cordial and smiley!! The parmesan and sea salt baguettes are to die for YUM YUM!!

There are newer reviews for Harvest Market

Reviewed July 1, 2013

a bit pricey but the food we took out was delicious, they have a great variety of foods, and again everyone was so welcoming, will definetly go back.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

All kinds of great gourmet products, fresh produce and baked goods, great wines, frozen foods - whatever you need - they've got it! Looks totally "Vermont" too! Great vibe!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I live in Stowe and enjoy buying specialty items every once and a while. Almost every time I visit Harvest Market I leave feeling somewhat disappointed. I think what they are lacking is positive customer service. Rarely are you greeted when you enter the store and many times while waiting at the deli counter the associate has not acknowledged me until I looked confused or said something. I work in the food service industry and don't want to be overly critical but a simple "hello" and "how may I help you" go a long way.

2  Thank summerflowers401
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We thought the bread was outstanding, but were really disappointed that the samosa that we ordered was served cold. I get it that it is more of a take out place, but when we asked if we could get the samosa heated up we were told no, so we had to eat it cold. That was weird.

1  Thank Jenlevity63

Been to Harvest Market? Share your experiences!