We enjoyed a family reunion weekend end of March 2014. The weather was cold and rainy but we enjoyed the pool and hot tub while some of the younger crowd skied at Stowe Mtn.
The suites were large with 3 double beds plus a pull out sofa, so plenty of room for a family gathering with children. The rooms could use some updating of bedding but everything was clean.
The staff was very accommodating and pleasant. They have a small breakfast room with all you need for food and a family style room with fireplace people to enjoy with a library and toys for the children. They also have mini golf, not the right weather when we were there.
All in all, we thought it was a great place for a family and a great location, lots of restaurants a shopping just a mile or 2 in either direction.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bordered by the Little River and shadowed by Mount Mansfield, Sun & Ski Inn and Suites offers comfortable lodging rooms and amenities for the best vacation. Experience the enrichment of a peaceful mountain setting as well as the excitement of being near the fun! Located between the historic village of Stowe, Vermont and the mountain, Sun & Ski Inn and Suites has something to offer to the skiers, hikers and mountainbikers as well as to those longing for the famous New England warmth and hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sun & Ski Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sun & Ski Hotel Stowe
- Sun And Ski Inn And Suites
- Sun And Ski Hotel
- Sun And Ski Stowe
- Sun & Ski Inn And Suites Stowe, Vermont