This is an old motel that has been tastefully and frugally converted to more modern rooms and accommodations---flat screen TV, fridge, two double beds per room, AC, small deck w/ 2 chairs facing large green lawn w/ brook beyond. Clearly accommodating skiers, w/ racks on the wall for 3 pr. of skis. The hotelier was very personable. I thought that the room needed another light on a chest of drawers. Our companion in the next room had more issues with a bulb out in the only lamp beside the bed, and the plug dangling from the wall. So clearly the management needs to check the rooms more carefully.
There was a wonderful enclosed pool that would be great after a day on the slopes or hiking the nearby trails. We did not try the complimentary breakfast…all items were cold and yoghurt and museli did not seem appealing. I am assuming at ski time a warmer and more hearty breakfast is offered…would certainly ask.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bordered by the Little River and shadowed by Mount Mansfield, Sun & Ski Inn and Suites offers comfortable lodging rooms and amenities for the best vacation. Experience the enrichment of a peaceful mountain setting as well as the excitement of being near the fun! Located between the historic village of Stowe, Vermont and the mountain, Sun & Ski Inn and Suites has something to offer to the skiers, hikers and mountainbikers as well as to those longing for the famous New England warmth and hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sun & Ski Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sun & Ski Hotel Stowe
- Sun And Ski Inn And Suites
- Sun And Ski Hotel
- Sun And Ski Stowe
- Sun & Ski Inn And Suites Stowe, Vermont