I was here in October and thought the room was not up to the standard I have met before on my previous trips to North America.
The restaurant was not one I would care to revisit. It was very expensive for the small amount given. Meals in the US are usually large enough for most British appetites. When I ordered I expected a good meal, but I got a good stomach ache instead. To add to this I was charged about $90 for the two of us. My partner's meal tasted disgusting.
Having read the response by the manager to a previous review I think he should apologise for his rudeness and stand up and take responsibility for his failings, not slag the customers off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Complete resort motor inn with ideal group amenities including spacious dining room and Fireside Pub. Facilities include outdoor and indoor pools, sauna, hot tub, tennis court, pond, fishing stream and spacious grounds. Comfortable guest rooms with cable TV, telephone, hairdryers, coffee makers and free WiFi. Most rooms have 2 double or 2 queen size beds, some with king bed. Convenient location close to Stowe Village and walking distance to cinema, shops and nightclubs. Adjacent to the award winning Stowe recreation path for walking, biking and cross-country skiing in winter. Owned and operated by the Marron family since 1975. Forty-five rooms and one rental house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Town & Country Resort Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town & Country Resort Motor Hotel Stowe
- Town And Country Resort Motor Inn
- Town Country Hotel
- Town & Country Resort Motor Inn Stowe, Vermont