Entering the room, it felt like being back 30 years ago. Old beds, old furniture, no wifi, old TV...
Everything was pretty clean though but it looks more like a good motel to me than a resort.
There might be some better rooms in another building, we were staying in the back of the the main one.
- good location
- Friendly staff
- Tennis court and pools (We didn't have the time to use them but they looked ok)
- Outdated rooms. REALLY.
- No wifi
- Not worth the 140 dollars we paid
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Complete resort motor inn with ideal group amenities including spacious dining room and Fireside Pub. Facilities include outdoor and indoor pools, sauna, hot tub, tennis court, pond, fishing stream and spacious grounds. Comfortable guest rooms with cable TV, telephone, hairdryers, coffee makers and free WiFi. Most rooms have 2 double or 2 queen size beds, some with king bed. Convenient location close to Stowe Village and walking distance to cinema, shops and nightclubs. Adjacent to the award winning Stowe recreation path for walking, biking and cross-country skiing in winter. Owned and operated by the Marron family since 1975. Forty-five rooms and one rental house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Town & Country Resort Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Resort Motor Inn
- Town & Country Resort Motor Hotel Stowe
- Town Country Hotel
- Town & Country Resort Motor Inn Stowe, Vermont