Northern Lights Lodge(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$78
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

Sun & Ski Inn and Suites(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$159
Hotels.com
The Stowehof(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$89
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

Stowe Motel & Snowdrift(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$124
$107
Green Mountain Inn(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$169
Stowe Mountain Lodge(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$245
$229
Official Site
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $265/night.

Innsbruck Inn At Stowe(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$86
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of $154/night.

Golden Eagle Resort(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$144
Trapp Family Lodge(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$286
$225
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $285/night.

Topnotch Resort(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$247
Hotels.com
All reviewstennis courtscourt buildingindoor poolstayed here for one nighthot tubbike pathupdated roomsbit wornbreakfast stafffree breakfastwinter monthslocation is excellentmusty smellminute drivebeds were comfortablelarge roomrecreation path
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Wonderful place at a great rate with breakfast included.
Walk to Stowe.. Walking trails in place.. Head to downtown or on trails
Rooms comfy and lots of windows. Pool (outdoor and in) Hot tub
Really enjoyed it.

Room Tip: Like the rooms by the tennis court. Large and near the trails
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 14, 2012

We stayed here for one night, and found the place fine. Yes, it was a little dated, but it was great for the four of us. The room was quite large. My kids enjoyed the indoor pool, which was clean. The free breakfast was fantastic. Better than the "Free" breakfast you would get anywhere else.
As far as the uncaring staff reviews that I have read here, I have to disagree. We were headed to Old Orchard Beach for the week and were trying to find a hotel off the highway. There were no rooms anywhere. We were directed to a hotel spa nearby, but the rooms were way overpriced. So my wife used their computer to find the Town and Country which we had just passed by. She called them up and asked if we could get two rooms. It was about 10:30 at night. The person told her they were closed. My wife told them we were just up the road. He opened up just for us. I think that is pretty good customer service. As a result, we may head back up there in the future.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank waynerb66
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I spent two nights here recently and from the moment I walked into the room I knew this place wasn't going to be up to standard. My biggest complaint is that it wasn't very clean - this place definitely needs updating. The staff seemed friendly and the pool looked good but not enough to make we want to go back - for under $100 there must be better spots in the area.

Room Tip: For a quieter night's sleep ask for a room facing away from the street.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 27, 2012

We stayed there for my son's lacrosse tournament and it was great. It was very conveniently located, close to the fields, Mount Mansfield, and next to the bike path. It was very comfortable, and the proprietors made us feel extremely welcome. We definitely plan on going back.

Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank wt22
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I must say I was somewhat disappointed in the quality of this hotel. The rooms need to be seriously updated. The bed was uncomfortable, it sagged in the middle. The carpet was...well let's just say I kept my shoes on at all times! I had two spiders trying to take a shower with me one morning. The room also did not smell very good. However, the breakfast that was included was pretty good and the hotel was centrally located in Stowe. The pools looked like they were maintained. Overall though it was just average.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends