I must say up front that we stayed here using our friends' time share. So we just paid the rental fee. But having said that, we very much enjoyed our stay here. My wife, daughter and I had separate bedrooms and baths, a small but full kitchen, dining area, living room, and a balcony with a great view of the Green Mountains. The pool and game room was a short walk away. My daughter also enjoyed the playground, which was not far down the hill from us. The staff was also helpful, loaned us some board games, and mailed us a battery charger that we accidentally left behind. I really had no complaints at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside overlooking the picturesque New England village of Stowe, Vermont, Mountainside Resort offers a comfortable and reasonably priced year round lodging experience for couples, families, and small groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Mountainside Resort At Stowe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountainside Resort At Stowe Hotel Stowe
- Mountainside Resort At Stowe Vermont