These are rental-by-owner condos so I can imagine that some units are better than others. We stayed in A102. Let's let the details speak for themselves. When we checked in, we were given one key and a promise to deliver two more which of course never materialized. When we entered the condo, we found: Cheap carpeting covering a lumpy uneven floor; cracks and sags in the low ceilings; exposed sprinkler pipes in the front hallway and bedrooms; broken window in the kitchen; a lamp with a missing lightbulb; several empty wall shelves and hooks that must, at one time, have held decorations. All three bedrooms are so cramped there is barely room to walk and entering the main bedroom involves a mini-obstacle course to first open the door then gradually close it as you simultaneously sneak around to the other side. That view of Stowe Village that you see in the VRBO photos? When I rented, I realized it's not the view from the condo but I didn't expect that the view from the window in the main bedroom would extend approximately 5 feet to the steeply sloped ground underneath the upstairs deck. We refused to allow our kids in the cloudy hot tub. The town and the skiing were fun. By all means, come to Stowe, but stay somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside overlooking the picturesque New England village of Stowe, Vermont, Mountainside Resort offers a comfortable and reasonably priced year round lodging experience for couples, families, and small groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Mountainside Resort At Stowe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountainside Resort At Stowe Hotel Stowe
- Mountainside Resort At Stowe Vermont