“Great atmosphere and excellent microbrew beer”
Review of Crop Bistro and Brewery - CLOSED

Crop Bistro and Brewery
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Barrow Road
Description: Crop Bistro & Brewery is conveniently located on the Mountain Road in beautiful Stowe, Vermont with stunning interiors and ambiance featuring Peter Miller photographs, a legendary pub, and a beautiful hand crafted lounge bar. Summers offer an outdoor bar and patio dining located directly off the Stowe Recreation Path. The restaurant features American cuisine utilizing fresh local and regional ingredients, even some grown in our garden in our backyard! Along with great food, Crop Bistro and Brewery offers in house brewed ales and lagers, as well as simple, innovative cocktails, spirits and wine.
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Lovely to sit outside ; excellent microbrew beer. Family friendly - kids menu. Tasty dishes. Right along the Rec path.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Nice transformation of the old Shed Restaurant. We sat in the bar as it had more people and seemed more lively than the quieter areas of the restaurant. The bar has not been updated like the rest of the place but it was perfect for dinner and a drink. Our dinners were very nicely done...pork shank and steak. Veggie were very tasty and the plates nicely presented. Jesse, our waiter, checked on us throughout the meal and the bartender added to my husband's martini after he had finished it...nice touch. We will return.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

This is a must do in Stowe. I have always sat on the Tavern side as I like a bit more casual experience. The food and service is outstanding and the the beers are the best around! I could eat here every day. This is my first stop every time I am in Stowe. Now they have Growlers to get the beer to go! Yes Please!

Reviewed July 3, 2014

We ate here a year ago on our family trip and were excited to come back... don't make the same mistake, turn back now!!40mins for Salads, Unseasoned tasteless / chewy Flank Steak, Uneducated Uninformed waitstaff, and horrible music so loud we couldn't hear one another. We asked 3x and couldn't get them to turn the volume down. To add insult to injury our bad waiter tried to sneak in the preapplied gratuity without giving us a heads up... he almost got a double tip. Nice trick.If you do get stuck at this place, the Fish & Chips and Crop Burger were the only items at our entire table worth not spitting out.If you read my other reviews, rarely have i ever been this harsh.

3  Thank MeaganD2
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We visited Crop Bistro and Brewery this past weekend to check out their beer selection. For a flight of 6 samples it was $12- much more than competitors, but I have to admit the brews were EXCELLENT. I recommend getting one and sharing it with your friend or partner. The food was decent, and the outside patio was nice although the servers weren't terribly outgoing.