“Cute Place”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Barrow Road
Description: Crop Bistro & Brewery is conveniently located on the Mountain Road in beautiful Stowe, Vermont with stunning interiors and ambiance featuring Peter Miller photographs, a legendary pub, and a beautiful hand crafted lounge bar. Summers offer an outdoor bar and patio dining located directly off the Stowe Recreation Path. The restaurant features American cuisine utilizing fresh local and regional ingredients, even some grown in our garden in our backyard! Along with great food, Crop Bistro and Brewery offers in house brewed ales and lagers, as well as simple, innovative cocktails, spirits and wine.
boston
“Cute Place”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

A cute place. We went in for appetizers and a couple drinks. Bartender was friendly, prices were good, and the place was cute.

Visited July 2012

columbus
“Very interesting and fresh!”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Stopped here for at the last minute for lunch. We all throughly enjoyed it! Fresh and great tasting food. One of the best stops on trip to Stowe!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a relief!!”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

So my favorite place as been the shed (as a kid). Now I am still coming back to Stowe and took my girlfriend there last year and what a disappointment. Both of us have been in the food biz so we look for what most don't see as for the causes of failure. Well...I am huge for service and the second you don't give me service I start looking much like Gorden Ramsey. When I noticed the Shed was not... I immediately wanted to go to investigate.

Now this is my engagement week so I'm not going to put all my effort into this but when I walked in the door we went to the bar and the bar tender was attentive. My fiance was on the lookout for the service to the tables and she noted that they were covered well.

The food, was GREAT! The salmon was cooked well, very tasty. The cheddar soup was great. The only constructive criticism I would say that the rip n' dip was more bread then required. But heck with what we had at the shed, this was fine. I'd recommend the Crop to any vacationer.

• Visited August 2012
“À big surprise!”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

We asked our concierge for a restaurant with a nice atmosphere. When we got there the restaurant was almost empty. Thé waitress came to the table, no introduction or anything, she told us the day specials and she did not know the wine list. Honestly we almost walked out of there. But we stayed to give it a try. The capresse salad was just outstanding and the rest of the meal was as good, the halibut was just great! Finally we were happy we stayed! For the food.... Yes! For the rest, needs to be worked on.

Somers, NY
“Gone green”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Had a very nice lunch in this beautiful setting. Beer is the focus here and what could be bad about that? Had a yummy lunch. Salad was excellent with Maple Vinaigrette (wish I knew meal came with greens too).

Visited July 2012