My wife, kids (ages 5 and 7), and I stayed in one of the efficiencies for 2 nights in August 2013. I had initially planned to stay in Burlington, but realized we could stay right in the beautiful mountains for MUCH cheaper. Our room was large, clean, and very comfortable.
The location is great! We were able to walk to several places and it was a quick 10 minute drive to the gondola which we rode and then went hiking on some amazing trails. The kids cooled off in the pool and were very happy.
The drive into town for groceries was about 5 minutes. Between the tasty and hearty breakfast and a few groceries, we really didn't have to visit the nearby restaurants. We also used the free bikes and helmets to take a nice ride on the nearby trail.
The staff was very nice! If we ever head back to VT, we'll definitely stay at the Stowe Motel & Snowdrift. Mike (from Minnesota)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between picturesque Stowe Village and the Stowe Mountain Resort, the Stowe Motel & Snowdrift is situated on 16 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds, bordered by the pristine Westbranch River. A variety of lodging including rooms, efficiencies, fireplace efficiencies, apartments, suites and houses is offered. Guests can partake in our continental breakfast, mountain bikes, snowshoes, hot tub, heated pools, tennis courts, game room and more. Free wireless is also available! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Stowe Motel & Snowdrift reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stowe Motel And Snowdrift
- Stowe Motel & Snowdrift Hotel Stowe
- Stowe Hotel Snowdrift
- Stowe Motel & Snowdrift Vermont