Stowe Motel & Snowdrift
Green Mountain Inn(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$149
$134
Commodores Inn(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$94
Trapp Family Lodge(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$261
$200
Golden Eagle Resort(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$135
$95
Sun & Ski Inn and Suites(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$112
Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$188
Stowe Mountain Lodge(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$213
$199
  • Pool
The Stowehof(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$88
Innsbruck Inn At Stowe(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$69
$66
Topnotch Resort(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$195
All reviewsfree bikescontinental breakfastmountain bikeshot tubdvd libraryyogurtrecreation pathcactus cafesuperior roomthe breakfast areafront officetennis courtswould definitely stay here againbeds were comfortablefarmers marketa great place to staybit dated
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Beautiful area. Comfortable clean room, friendly service and nice breakfast. Definitely will go back when in Vermont. Lots of restaurants in the area. After a long day of driving, we were happy to be able to walk to dinner at a restaurant nearby.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank marybee522
stowemotel, Manager at Stowe Motel & Snowdrift, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Thank you for great review and for your wonderful comments about our staff and the cleanliness of our property. We really appreciate you sharing your positive experience with Trip Advisor.

Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I wanted a place to stay for one night in our travels from Burlington to Manchester and he wanted to stay around Stowe. We found this place on Tripadvisor and it is a great place to stay. We didn't take advantage of all the amenities but the rooms were clean, spacious and Penny was very friendly. We will definitely stay here again next time we are in Vermont!

• Stayed: September 2013
stowemotel, Manager at Stowe Motel & Snowdrift, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Thank you for great review and for your wonderful comments about our staff and the cleanliness of our property. We hope you can visit us again next year. Thank you again for recommending us on Trip Advisor!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I recently stayed 2 nights August 17 to 19th. I needed a place to relax while I dropped my son off to school at Norwich University in Northfield, VT. This place is perfect! My son and I rode our free Stowe Motel bikes down the Stowe recreation trail. It was good exercise and beautiful! We stopped on a bridge to watch a mama beaver and her 2 young ones at work. We grabbed a burger at The Blue Donkey which is about 1/2 way if you ride both sides of the trail. It was not crowded just before dark. The owner of the hotel allowed me to use her personal computer and printer to print my return boarding passes. The owner is nice and full of great travel information. The free bikes are in great shape! My room was spotless! The free breakfast was perfect for me as I am not a heavy morning eater. I will be back.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

I can't thank you enough for posting such a wonderful review on our property! The pictures are fabulous. We are thrilled that you were able to enjoy our bikes and breakfast. Thank you again for taking the time to post on Trip Advisor and sharing your Stowe experiences.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Mr friend & I recently stayed for 1 night at this lovely motel on our way to New Hampshire. This was our favourite motel during our trip. We stayed at 3 motels during the week. The grounds were immaculate. The room was very clean although smelled a little musty when we first arrived. We could not get over how clean everything was. My friend thought they must have renovated because there was not a speck of dust on the blinds. It was nice having the little kitchenette too. We had brought some drinks & snacks so it was great being able to refreeze our freezer packs.

The front desk staff was very friendly & helpful. She explained all the amenities the motel offered along with a map to show us where breakfast was. Unfortunately we arrived late in the afternoon & left first thing in the morning so were unable to use any of the facilities except for the complimentary wi-fi & continental breakfast. The only downside to the motel was the size of their breakfast area. It was rather small & crowded so we didn't even get to figure out what was available to eat. It was very difficult getting at the food.

When I return to Stowe I will definitely stay at The Stowe Motel & Snowdrift & hopefully it will be for more than 1 evening.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for great review and for your wonderful comments about our staff and the cleanliness of our property. We appreciate the positive comments as well as suggestions for improvement. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Let's face it-you visit Stowe to do other things. For that reason, a fancy hotel/room are not very practical which is why Stowe Motel is a great find. This hotel is dog-friendly (for an extra fee) and that the large hotel grounds include ample area to walk dog (or even let him/her run free a bit off leash). Hotel has lots of extras-pools, hot tubs, badminton, free loaner bikes and a DVD library (all rooms have DVD players). Hotel has some efficiency units but since everyone gets continental breakfast, you may not need efficiency unit. Only complaint was WiFi signal was spotty, but otherwise, this is a good Stowe value.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your great review of our property – it sounds like you had a chance to enjoy many of our amenities! Your detailed feedback is very helpful and we appreciate the items that need improvement as well as the things we are doing right. Thanks again for recommending us!