“Good place to have some beverages”
Review of O'Grady's Grill and Bar - CLOSED

O'Grady's Grill and Bar
Cuisines: American, Irish, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Stopped in for a couple of beers and really enjoyed the atmosphere . Great service, family owned and fun tavern experience

1  Thank Dan V
There are newer reviews for O'Grady's Grill and Bar

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Went because my son spotted the 1/2 price Wed. burger sign out front. Very good calimari, burgers , quinoa burger for my wife and selection of beer and hard cider on tap. Very pleasantly surprised.

1  Thank chriski1
Reviewed April 19, 2014

From the friendly smiling owner, to the gracious waitress, and the amazing food, this is one fantastic pub for some good food. Their fried foods are amazing, some of the best calamari I've ever had. Salads were very fresh too, lots of beer choices too. Great meal.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

I had passed this place many times going in to Stowe but my wife and I fancied a steak so pulled in. We were met by a very friendly guy who we presumed was the owner but like so many from the area he was so friendly. Katya was our server and she turned out to be the best we have come across. We were already sold on the place before we ordered. We both shared a starter which was Calamari. It is always good so we weren't disappointed. We decided to both push the boat out and have Filet Mignon. Mine with fries and coleslaw and my wife with fries and green beans. That is when we realised we were in "steak heaven". No kidding that was the most tender and tastiest steak either of us have had. It was followed by Crete brûlée, then I knew they had closed the gates to heaven. We have had the most fantastic steak ever. Thank you O'Grady,s for being so good. Katya you were brilliant and made this such a memorable experience. I hope people read this and take note. If they don't they will miss out.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

Me and my husband both had the filet mignon, it was fantastic, one of the best I have ever had. We then had maple creme brûlée again it equalled any I have had in France.. Katy's, our server was excellent, very attentive and obliging. A really great meal.

1  Thank ovine