“In a word, "FRESH"”

Ranked #30 of 103 Restaurants in Stowe
Cuisines: American, Greek, Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: We love food - not just any food but great food! Couple that with outstanding service and we’re happy campers. Thats what we wanted to bring to everyone in Stowe!Not only are we a great spot for salad seekers and vegetarians but if you’re looking for some savory comfort food then we wont disappoint!Our goal for the cafe is not to be boxed into one type of cuisine. We love and enjoy different flavors and thats what you can expect with us on any given day.All of our food is made fresh using the highest quality ingredients so every bite is a delight and every person you meet will greet you with a smile thats genuine!Many of our Italian and Mediterranean dishes were handed down to us from our families that have been in this business for generations and we couldn't be prouder to bring them to your table. See you soon!Warmest Regards,Athena and Tim
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Wow! The food here is so FRESH and delicious. Warm, charming atmosphere with an attentive, sweet staff. I had the Carnita Wrap (pork, arugula (so crisp and green it looked fake), onion, cheddar, garlic aioli, and lime juice). Incredible! My wife had the Cubano, well half a Cubano, I had the other half. It was perfect!! Toasty, from-scratch bread, perfectly seasoned ingredients in the sandwich. The side pasta salad was delish. The celery and carrots had the perfect crunch, and it was not swimming in cheap mayo. The vinegar notes created the perfect balance. If you're in Stowe, and you don't stop here for breakfast, brunch, or lunch, you're insane!! Homemade soups too!!!! I could go on and on. Take the time to check the details in the décor.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

My wife and I were spending a long weekend in beautiful Stowe, VT, and came across this gem of a Cafe. We each had a salad that we created using the Cafe's assemble your own salad offer. The ingredients were extremely fresh and our dressing, maple balsamic vinaigrette, was delicious. They were served in large wooden bowls and each were adequate to hold us over for a light lunch. The Cafe is located on Main Street about a half of mile south of center of Stowe. They also have a wide assortment of custom sandwiches.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

We stopped here for lunch and got the make your own salad. The ingredients were fresh and delicious. You have to seat yourself, first come first serve, so on a busy day there may not be any tables.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

We simply stopped here based on the reviews. Loved the menu choices. I had the egg white omelet with home fries and my hubs had the french toast. I'm almost certain I wanted to order bacon but it was not listed on the menu :( One slight glitch was in the delivery of the drinks. We waited 15 minutes after the waitress "forgot" to bring OJ. Not sure what the delay was as we were one of the few people in there. The variety of hot sauces was a nice touch. Will return one day and recommend.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I loved this place! Food was fresh and natural. The prices were fair. The staff was super nice. Great place to relax and meet new friends.

Been to Green Goddess Cafe? Share your experiences!