“Fantastic breakfast”

Green Goddess Cafe
Ranked #31 of 101 Restaurants in Stowe
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We love food - not just any food but great food! Couple that with outstanding service and we’re happy campers. Thats what we wanted to bring to everyone in Stowe!Not only are we a great spot for salad seekers and vegetarians but if you’re looking for some savory comfort food then we wont disappoint!Our goal for the cafe is not to be boxed into one type of cuisine. We love and enjoy different flavors and thats what you can expect with us on any given day.All of our food is made fresh using the highest quality ingredients so every bite is a delight and every person you meet will greet you with a smile thats genuine!Many of our Italian and Mediterranean dishes were handed down to us from our families that have been in this business for generations and we couldn't be prouder to bring them to your table. See you soon!Warmest Regards,Athena and Tim
Boston, MA
“Fantastic breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

We stopped in for a quick bite before heading out for the day and was pleasantly surprised. We beat the morning rush, but the staff was quick and the food good. I had a pulled pork and egg sandwich that was delicious. We didn't stay long but the service was great and the price pretty good. I will definitely stop by next time i'm in the area and looking for a quick bite.

• Visited November 2012

New York City, New York
“Homemade yummy-ness!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

Stopped in on my long weekend away from NYC - amazing find! I had a healthy salad - everything was super fresh. Also had the sweet potato soup which was amazing and perfect for a beautiful fall day. I love this place - the people are really nice and the atmosphere is friendly and comfortable. Also had a great latte for dessert. Def stop by when you're in Vermont!

• Visited October 2012
Burlington, Vermont
“No coffee.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

I stopped in for coffee and was offered the old looking coffee at the bottom of a pot. Was told they couldn't make another pot because they were closing in 30 minutes. Wouldn't my cup at $2 pay for the pot? This place used to be my favorite. Not anymore.

8 Thank VTDaisyGirl
New York, NY
“Tasty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

The breakfast menu looked delicious (if egg-heavy), but we were there for lunch. They have an elaborate build-your-own-salad menu, along with some sandwich and wrap options. I went with a salad, which comes in a huge bowl. I don't know how anyone could finish it! It was quite tasty. The sandwich menu also looked good. This is a solid lunch (or breakfast, I presume) spot.

• Visited September 2012
Stowe, Vermont
“A solid staple in Stowe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

Love this place, and always seem to just "pass through". This time I spent a leisurely morning with mimosas and good friends enjoying the free Wi-Fi and delicious smells emanating from the kitchen.

Their sandwiches are de-lish and you can't go wrong with anything on the menu.

Visited September 2012