“Nice Food”

The Pub
Cuisines: American
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Weeks Hill Road
Transit: Bus Stop located in front of premises.
Description: Join us by the fireplace for a drink in our Pub. We offer a full service bar including a selection of domestic and international bottled beer, local micro-brews on tap, and a fine selection of red and white wine and champagne. Pub menu features pub appetizers, soups, salads, burgers, traditional pub fare and dinner entrees and delectable desserts.
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Good food. We love the specials and the Martinis. I had the steak which was cooked perfectly and my wife had fish. Yummy

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Everything we eat here is great! We've been here so many times I can't say enough good things! The mixed grill is to die for and the staff is attentive and friendly.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

The Pub is now open Wednesday through Sunday nights for dinner and drinks. The new bartender is Pat, the wonderful mixologist from the former Red Basil. She makes the best Rude Cosmopolitan. The prime rib was cooked to perfection and the waitstaff attentive. A menu tweaking is in the works, so stay tuned. BTW if you want to order their wonderful pancakes for dinner, you may request them. Just be patient while they heat up the special pans.

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

We stopped on are way to the Hotel. They had good reviews do we decided to check the place out. We had Wings and the Brie apps. They were excellent.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

This small restaurant is located in the Grey Fox Inn. It is only open Friday and Saturday nights in the off season. I believe it is open Wednesday through Saturday during the busy seasons.

We usually eat here at least once when we stay in Stowe. This time I was very pleased with my thinly sliced prime rib and cheese sandwich. Every bite was delicious. It came with a choice of sides including a baked potato. My husband was disappointed to discover that they were not going to serve his favorite prime rib dinner until the following weekend (the first weekend in June). He had a combination steak, chicken, sausage entree. He enjoyed the steak and chicken. I ended up eating the sausage which I found salty.

The restaurant is pleasant with windows on two sides.

1  Thank bcnett