I book a ski vacation to Stowe every March and love this lodge. It is comfortable and the owners are very accomodating, warm and friendly people. They put out a great hot breakfast every morning that is very delicious and satisfing, there is often home made baked goods too. The lodge is very close to the mountain which means I can get to the slopes quickly in the morning. The rooms are charming and clean and many have a mini fridge for storing apre snacks and drinks. It is a great place to stay and a great value. I am looking forward to visiting in the summer as well. Great location close to hiking and biking rec reation trail at Stowe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Northern Lights Lodge is family owned and operated and located on the mountain road in Stowe. We are the closest affordable hotel to Mount Mansfield and the Stowe Mountain Resort. We are just minutes away from many great dining options and activities. Our amenities include a seasonal outdoor pool, heated indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, and game room. In the summer, both kids and adults enjoy playing in or lounging along the banks of the west branch river, located directly behind the Lodge. All of our rates include a hot country breakfast daily. We hope to welcome you to the Lodge soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Northern Lights Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northern Lights Hotel Stowe
- Northern Lights Stowe
- Northern Lights Lodge Stowe, Vermont