I stayed here two nights and enjoyed the Vermont country breakfast with home made blueberry pancakes, maple syrup and crispy bacon. The pool, sauna and hot tub were just the perfect après ski activity after a full day on the slopes. It's less than 5 minutes down route 108 from the Stowe ski resort. Innkeepers Mike, Shannon and their baby Elizabeth are amazing hosts. What a great place to stay! There is a double black diamond ski run at Stowe called GOAT (Greatest of all time) that's what this hotel is, the greatest!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Northern Lights Lodge is family owned and operated and located on the mountain road in Stowe. We are the closest affordable hotel to Mount Mansfield and the Stowe Mountain Resort. We are just minutes away from many great dining options and activities. Our amenities include a seasonal outdoor pool, heated indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, and game room. In the summer, both kids and adults enjoy playing in or lounging along the banks of the west branch river, located directly behind the Lodge. All of our rates include a hot country breakfast daily. We hope to welcome you to the Lodge soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Northern Lights Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northern Lights Hotel Stowe
- Northern Lights Stowe
- Northern Lights Lodge Stowe, Vermont