we stayed at Northern Lights during the off season so were a little shocked by the cost of the room. However, it was late and we were desperate to go to sleep. The room is standard but a bit dated. The bathroom was beyond dirty - it was disgusting with hair on the floor, mold in the bathtub. Perks - the breakfast was really delicious and came with the price of the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Northern Lights Lodge is family owned and operated and located on the mountain road in Stowe. We are the closest affordable hotel to Mount Mansfield and the Stowe Mountain Resort. We are just minutes away from many great dining options and activities. Our amenities include a seasonal outdoor pool, heated indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, and game room. In the summer, both kids and adults enjoy playing in or lounging along the banks of the west branch river, located directly behind the Lodge. All of our rates include a hot country breakfast daily. We hope to welcome you to the Lodge soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Northern Lights Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northern Lights Hotel Stowe
- Northern Lights Stowe
- Northern Lights Lodge Stowe, Vermont