“Good Golf ..... Well maintained course.”

The Stowe Country Club
Ranked #16 of 20 Outdoor Activities in Stowe
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Play here each time we come to Stowe ..... Course always well maintained (expect none the less as this is a resort course). Bit expensive but ....
Greens are green, fairways for the most part good (some brown patches from heat & no water). Greens are sloped back to front.
You have to like side-hill lies, semi-deep rough, hills.
Wish the tee boxes were more level ... so walk back/forth to find right spot.
Pro Shop and staff very friendly. Good quality products .... some sales.

1  Thank Track1089

Reviewed July 15, 2012

My family played at this lovely course and as usual had a lovely time! If you have children they can play for a 50% discount which is great and if you stay at the Stowe Mountain Lodge you can charge your golf to your room. You may possibly receive a 15% discount coupon from the Stowe resort for use at this golf club when you book! Great deal all around!

Reviewed July 28, 2011

I played the country club again this year for the 17th year in a row. I am always amazed how freiendly and attentive the staff is at this Pro Shop. They helped me pick out a shirt for my son, set me up for a few tee times and really went out of their way to set up my nephew so he could hit a bucket on the range. Whether you run into Josh, Dan, Dan or Tom they are all great willing to help and super nice to deal with.

2  Thank UDbill