“Country chic and rustic usual”

Stowe Craft & Design
Ranked #1 of 5 Museums in Stowe
More attraction details
Owner description: Founded in 1983, Stowe Craft is a destination for art, jewelry, gifts & furnishings made by artists & aligned with your values. We have relationships with over 300 American artists using local, sustainable materials to make authentic products with meaningful, enduring value. We exist to connect you with these products & make shopping a fun & memorable adventure.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

A small country store with a broad spectrum of goods and wares from food items to syrups to candles to toys to furnishings to clothing items books etc. definitely worth serious browsing on any visit to Stowe

1  Thank StephanK128
There are newer reviews for Stowe Craft & Design

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We visited the Stowe Craft Gallery on our most recent trip to Stowe, and really enjoyed the variety of art and jewellery, with a touch of whimsy, too. We bought a beautiful Sticks Mirror at an incredible price. The staff were helpful and knowledgeable and really fun to chat with, too.

1  Thank moregr8trips
Reviewed November 2, 2012

This is a nice little craft gallery where everything is locally made. There is a little bit of everything: metal crafts, wood crafts, pottery, paintings, and jewelry. There is an art gallery, florist, gift shop, and blacksmith in the same location.

1  Thank Sandra M
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Yes, this store has SOOOO many pretty things- really expensive pretty things- and I have gone in there over the years and really enjoyed myself. This past visit into the store was pretty bad. The manager didn't seem to care as much about my interest in the items as she cared doing ANYTHING else, and if I am paying that much for anything I want a smile, at least. Maybe she was having a bad day, who knows, but I have worked retail in my past and I know where my paycheck came from- the customers!! I will propbably not go back, she really turned me off from the Gallery. Well done, manager, way to do your job.

1  Thank Lynn S
Reviewed June 25, 2012

A visit to Stowe, Vermont is something everyone must experience. It is an absolutely beautiful community with so much to offer. The skiing is amazing in the winter and the golf courses are very scenic and well maintained. The bartender, Tyler, at the The Den at Stowe Mountain Resort as well as at Stowe Country Club at Kirkwood is extremely pleasant and congenial. I also enjoy the shopping at the unique and quaint shops and boutiques.