“Great experience !!!!!”

Owner description: Snowmobile Tours
Clifton, New Jersey
“Great experience !!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

We can't wait to do it again.....
The Staff were very friendly. We Definitely recommend it.!!!!
Done this before but nothing like this

North Kingstown, Rhode Island
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Great Time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

My wife and I did a tandem 2 hr ride this past week. What a great time. The staff was the most friendly you could ask for. When I called to book they were very helpful. Then when we arrived in VT I noticed that the day I had the excursion planned for was going to rain. So I called up and without hesitation they had room on another day so they switched my tour.

When we arrived it was a bit early so we hung out and they told us about all kinds of things that we could do in the area from how to get Heady Topper to what festivals to attend in all seasons. Then they fitted us for helmets and boots and helped us with what clothing would be appropriate for the driver and the passenger.

We then hopped on a quick shuttle ride to the location of the snow mobiles. We got a quick safety and operations video and then another lesson actually on the snow mobile. Then off we went. What a blast. Our guide was awesome. We went up the trails to the top of the mountain took a break and then back down again. Then we had time to play around in the open fields for a while.

The snow mobiles were in great "like new" condition and had more than enough power to put a permanent smile on your face.

I had a blast, Thanks and I can't wait to visit again!!
Mike

Hackensack, New Jersey
“Fantastic!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014

This was our first experience snowmobiling and we had a marvelous time. The trails were spectacular. I wish there were opportunities to stop and take photos of the beautiful scenery, but this doesn't detract from the overall experience. Erin was a terrific guide!

“We had a blast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

Everyone was very helpful and accommodating. We went during the week which is better for people who want to go a bit faster as there is less people and more guides available. One guide, Jeff, took the people who wanted to go faster and Erin took the other group at a more moderate pace. They were both very nice and helpful. If you haven't ridden before, don't worry because they will make you feel very comfortable. We had a fantastic time. Even though it was 18 degrees, we really never got cold. Thank you for making our trip memorable. We will definitely come back again when we come to Stowe.

San Juan, Puerto Rico
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Lots of Fun!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014

took a tour with this guys for an our! It was a lot of fun! It was very cold but they rent suits that will keep you warm. Only thing I didn't like is that I had to pay for a taxi from the store to the actual place where you take the tour! I think that a little shuttle will be a great idea!

Visited January 2014

Been to Snowmobile Vermont Stowe? Share your experiences!