“Wish we could have 3 meals there”
Review of Cafe on Main

Cafe on Main
Ranked #12 of 101 Restaurants in Stowe
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Amesbury, Massachusetts
“Wish we could have 3 meals there”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

We went for breakfast but immediately wished we could go back for lunch. Dont get me wrong, breakfast was fabulous. Great breakfast sandwiches, omelets, waffles...but lunch looked amazing. We went back to get curry chicken salad and gazpacho. Fresh, yummy and really nice staff. Don't miss it.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Carrie C

Texas
“Great roast beef sandwich”
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

I don't think I've ever reviewed a sandwich shop before, but this one is actually that good. I had a roast beef sandwich that was to die for. My wife's soup was good as well. Right downtown and inexpensive. I almost ate there another day as well.

Visited June 2014
Pottstown
“Great food, great prices”
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

This was a really nice place to eat. My husband and I each got omelets and my Aunt got the Belgium waffle. Everything was served quickly and was tasty. A simple local affair where you clean up after yourself. Portion size was just right. We did buy some cookies to go. Their lunch items looked really good. The mercantile store attached is awesome and so is the book store. A great place to get a bite to eat and do some souvenir shopping too.

Visited June 2014
Georgetown, Massachusetts
“Great Coffee”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

We were shopping downtown and stopped in for a coffee. It was very busy, had a very good menu and you could sit outside and watch the world go by if you wanted to.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Cathie S
Portland, Maine
“Bookstore, Cafe, clothing, and gifts”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Great coffee and fabulous scones and muffins, Wraps and soups are their specialty. Think country store merged with a fine bookstore, clothing boutique AND cafe. Great location on the main street walking distance from the whole village. Outdoor seating in season.

Visited May 2014

Been to Cafe on Main? Share your experiences!