“Gazpacho, gazpacho”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed July 7, 2012

By default, anywhere that has gazpacho on the menu, gets 5 stars in my book. And it actually was quite good gazpacho. My mom had a roast beef sandwhich; which I assume she liked as well because within minutes of her trying to shove a bite into my mouth - she had "licked the platter clean" so to speak. :)

1  Thank Madeleine H

Reviewed July 1, 2012

We stopped for a bite and it was a good surprised. We had a BLT and Tuna salad sandwich with a bol of sweet potatoe bisque. Everything was fresh and tasty. The place was filled with tourists and locals but the service was curtious and efficient. They aslo have home made cookies and cupcakes that looked fantastic.

1  Thank epicuriMtl
Reviewed June 29, 2012

This is the first thing we do after check-in.
!
We go To Cafe on the Main. The name has been changed to the Cafe on the Main.
When we found out that the cafe was sold we were afraid that the BLT wouldn't be the same.
To our wonderful surprise it was. Hurray!!
My husband and I love them, with a glass of iced coffee, YUM!

1  Thank Paula H
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Very disappointing that this restaurant won't even use local eggs from the surrounding farms -- to charge a lot of money for factory farmed eggs is unfortunate. I doubt their produce and other items are local and organic. Also, there is no room to sit so plan on taking your food to go.

1  Thank Veggiecrazy
Reviewed June 5, 2012

We stopped in for lunch and had a great soup and sandwich combo. Plenty of lunch choices and a friendly staff. Excellent choice for lunch!