My husband and I stayed here last June for our anniversary. Our first night we stayed at a spa room and were upgraded to a one bedroom suite the second night. Although it is an older hotel we were very impressed by the hotel staff and spa. Really great location and convenient to exploring the area. The Stowe Recreation Path runs close to the hotel and is a nice place to go walking.
The on-site restaurant is just Ok, but there are lots of other restaurants in the area...check out the Rusty Nail Bar & Grill for a great hamburger or salad. There is also a very nice wine and cheese store right across the street. We had a really great dinner at the Trapp Family Lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa is a full-service resort ideally located in the heart of Stowe. Owned and operated by the Baraw family for fifty years, the AAA 4-diamond property is home to an unparalleled array of amenities and facilities, including a 50,000 square foot world class spa, an award-winning restaurant, elegant accommodations, and the largest resort-based conference center in Vermont.Stoweflake is situated on 60 acres and includes golf facilities, clay tennis courts, play areas, indoor and outdoor pools, outdoor Jacuzzi, and groomed XC trails. Within walking distance is a wide variety of popular restaurants, pubs and specialty shops to explore.Visit us soon for a relaxing retreat or an adventurous mountain getaway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotel.de, Reservation Counter, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoweflake Mountain Hotel Stowe
- Stoweflake Mountain Resort And Spa
- Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa Stowe, Vermont