We just stayed at Stoweflake resort for our ski vacation. We had a great time. The resort is very nice. Rooms are very clean and cozy. There are fire places in multiple locations in the resort. The spa is treat and is worth the money during the week. The weekend prices are way too high.
But the real crown jewel is concierge Susi! It's not hard to find a knowledgeable concierge, but its almost impossible to find one that makes you feel that your needs are the most important at that moment in time. Her recommendations for restaurants and things to do are perfect! She made our hotel stay like home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa is a full-service resort ideally located in the heart of Stowe. Owned and operated by the Baraw family for fifty years, the AAA 4-diamond property is home to an unparalleled array of amenities and facilities, including a 50,000 square foot world class spa, an award-winning restaurant, elegant accommodations, and the largest resort-based conference center in Vermont.Stoweflake is situated on 60 acres and includes golf facilities, clay tennis courts, play areas, indoor and outdoor pools, outdoor Jacuzzi, and groomed XC trails. Within walking distance is a wide variety of popular restaurants, pubs and specialty shops to explore.Visit us soon for a relaxing retreat or an adventurous mountain getaway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoweflake Mountain Resort And Spa
- Stoweflake Mountain Hotel Stowe
- Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa Stowe, Vermont