My husband and I stayed at Stoweflake for a fall foliage weekend. We couldn't have asked for more. The location is perfect. We brought our bikes and it's right along the rec path. The farmer's market on Sunday is directly across the street. Our room was beautiful. There's nothing like coming in after a day of hiking and sitting in the outdoor hot tub. The grounds are beautiful too. The concierge and front desk were extremely helpful and polite. We can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa is a full-service resort ideally located in the heart of Stowe. Owned and operated by the Baraw family for fifty years, the AAA 4-diamond property is home to an unparalleled array of amenities and facilities, including a 50,000 square foot world class spa, an award-winning restaurant, elegant accommodations, and the largest resort-based conference center in Vermont.Stoweflake is situated on 60 acres and includes golf facilities, clay tennis courts, play areas, indoor and outdoor pools, outdoor Jacuzzi, and groomed XC trails. Within walking distance is a wide variety of popular restaurants, pubs and specialty shops to explore.Visit us soon for a relaxing retreat or an adventurous mountain getaway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoweflake Mountain Hotel Stowe
- Stoweflake Mountain Resort And Spa
- Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa Stowe, Vermont