We stayed there for a long weekend from July 27-July 30. The hotel room was nice. The front desk staff was exceptional. The restaurant was horrible. We went in because we weren't too hungry, we just wanted some appetizers and a couple drinks. We sat at the bar for just a few minutes and had to leave because there as a really horrible odor. We had spa appointments on July 29, and my husband had welts on his body from his massage. When I saw him, I wanted him to go back to have at least the automatic 18% tip taken off, but he didn't want to go back. All and all, not worth the almost $1000 for this long weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa is a full-service resort ideally located in the heart of Stowe. Owned and operated by the Baraw family for fifty years, the AAA 4-diamond property is home to an unparalleled array of amenities and facilities, including a 50,000 square foot world class spa, an award-winning restaurant, elegant accommodations, and the largest resort-based conference center in Vermont.Stoweflake is situated on 60 acres and includes golf facilities, clay tennis courts, play areas, indoor and outdoor pools, outdoor Jacuzzi, and groomed XC trails. Within walking distance is a wide variety of popular restaurants, pubs and specialty shops to explore.Visit us soon for a relaxing retreat or an adventurous mountain getaway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoweflake Mountain Resort And Spa
- Stoweflake Mountain Hotel Stowe
- Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa Stowe, Vermont