We had a wonderful time here at the Brass Lantern Inn. The place was very cute and comfortable. Stayed in Room #9 and it was perfect. George (owner/chef) makes the most wonderful breakfast. His eggs with an herb mix are simply magnificent. MaryAnne (owner) is extremely nice and offers places to visit/eat. Very accomidating and made our vacation so relaxing. I know that if I am ever back in Stowe, I will definetely stay here!! It is close to Main Street and has wonderful views of the mountain (especially during breakfast - large window with table right in the middle).
There was nothing here that I didn't like. Comfy bed, clean room, nice amenities (loved having a Kuerig!). I wouldn't call this place the most luxurious place I have ever stayed (it's a B&B, not a resort, which is what I was looking for), but it's definitely on the top of my list to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to our ca. 1810 brick farmhouse that has been respectfully and warmly renovated into a nine guest room Bed & Breakfast. All of our guest rooms include private bathrooms. Most have gas fired fireplaces, cozy sitting areas and spectacular views of Mt. Mansfield and the Sterling Mountain Range. We understand how important and precious your time away is and we work diligently to meet those expectations. See our reviews then see for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Brass Lantern Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brass Lantern Hotel Stowe
- Brass Lantern Inn Stowe, Vermont