We enjoyed a perfectly lovely 3-day stay at the Brass Lantern Inn, recently. The room was very comfortable and gave us a wonerful Mt. Mansfield view. Early mornings and evenings were cool enough to enjoy the gas fireplace. We cannot say enough about the delicious and varied breakfasts that George prepared each moring, not to mention the tempting, home baked treats and beverages avilable each afternoon or evening. Mary Anne not only served us breakfast, but was most helpful with local restaurant, hiking and sightseeing suggestions. We have stayed in many B & B s and our stay at the Brass Lantern Inn rates right up there with the best. Comfortable, authentic, professional and no frou frou - suited us perfectly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to our ca. 1810 brick farmhouse that has been respectfully and warmly renovated into a nine guest room Bed & Breakfast. All of our guest rooms include private bathrooms. Most have gas fired fireplaces, cozy sitting areas and spectacular views of Mt. Mansfield and the Sterling Mountain Range. We understand how important and precious your time away is and we work diligently to meet those expectations. See our reviews then see for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia and Hotwire so you can book your Brass Lantern Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brass Lantern Hotel Stowe
- Brass Lantern Inn Stowe, Vermont