We stayed here for 2 nights and felt so welcome! It was a lovely place that made you feel instantly at home. I would certainly stay here again. MaryAnn and George are wonderful hosts. George is an amazing cook also. No need for lunch after a George breakfast!
This was our first B&B experience and we were certainly not disappointed! We were very sad to leave.
I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Stowe!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to our ca. 1810 brick farmhouse that has been respectfully and warmly renovated into a nine guest room Bed & Breakfast. All of our guest rooms include private bathrooms. Most have gas fired fireplaces, cozy sitting areas and spectacular views of Mt. Mansfield and the Sterling Mountain Range. We understand how important and precious your time away is and we work diligently to meet those expectations. See our reviews then see for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Brass Lantern Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brass Lantern Hotel Stowe
- Brass Lantern Inn Stowe, Vermont