My wife and I stayed here for 4 nights over July 4. From the moment we were welcomed by George until we left we were treated with great personal service, with both Mary Ann and George going to great lengths to create a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. Breakfast times were special with freshly prepared delicious food and there was never any rush to leave the dining room! The location proved ideal for us, with great views towards the mountains and an easy walk to the village centre. Ian and Phyllis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to our ca. 1810 brick farmhouse that has been respectfully and warmly renovated into a nine guest room Bed & Breakfast. All of our guest rooms include private bathrooms. Most have gas fired fireplaces, cozy sitting areas and spectacular views of Mt. Mansfield and the Sterling Mountain Range. We understand how important and precious your time away is and we work diligently to meet those expectations. See our reviews then see for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia and Hotwire so you can book your Brass Lantern Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brass Lantern Hotel Stowe
- Brass Lantern Inn Stowe, Vermont