We stayed at The Brass Lantern Inn for 8 nights. The hospitality and food were five star. The rooms were clean, nicely laid out and attended to daily by the staff. Breakfast was always a treat, with a different menu almost every day that we were there. The inn is conveniently located near many of the attractions in Stowe. When we were not taking in the local attractions or hiking, we were able to just relax and take in the view of Mount Mansfield from the back porch. Another nice touch was the availability of cookies and iced tea in the afternoons. I can't wait to go there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to our ca. 1810 brick farmhouse that has been respectfully and warmly renovated into a nine guest room Bed & Breakfast. All of our guest rooms include private bathrooms. Most have gas fired fireplaces, cozy sitting areas and spectacular views of Mt. Mansfield and the Sterling Mountain Range. We understand how important and precious your time away is and we work diligently to meet those expectations. See our reviews then see for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Brass Lantern Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brass Lantern Hotel Stowe
- Brass Lantern Inn Stowe, Vermont