Unreserved recommendation, for every aspect of this B&B. Our spotless room was comfortably sized, with many features of a 5-star hotel. (Chocolates! Fresh water pitcher & filled ice bucket! Frequent linen changes! Toothbrush holder Hair dryer.)
The location is a 5 minute walk from the heart of "downtown" Stowe. The shaded.back porch has lovely view of the sun stating in the mountains, overlooking the vast back lawn, with bocci and horse shoe field.
The public rooms are large, varied, and gracious. There's a grand piano, and a board game room.
The breakfasts were stupendous, over-the-top, in quality, quantity, and courses(!)
MaryAnne & George Lewis, the hosts, made our stay, providing crucial, helpful suggestions. Brass Lantern is a terrific B&B.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to our ca. 1810 brick farmhouse that has been respectfully and warmly renovated into a nine guest room Bed & Breakfast. All of our guest rooms include private bathrooms. Most have gas fired fireplaces, cozy sitting areas and spectacular views of Mt. Mansfield and the Sterling Mountain Range. We understand how important and precious your time away is and we work diligently to meet those expectations. See our reviews then see for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Brass Lantern Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brass Lantern Hotel Stowe
- Brass Lantern Inn Stowe, Vermont