We have been fortunate enough to stay at the Brass Lantern several times. We can't say enough about it. The inn is so comfortable, cozy and welcoming. George and Mary Anne are sincerely happy to meet and talk with the guests. They both have an easy and friendly manner. There is always laughter and great conversation as we enjoy one of George's delicious breakfasts while taking in the beautiful scenery outside the large picture window. Evenings are often spent around the fireplace enjoying some wine and recounting the day's events. Once we retire for the evening we can be certain of a comfortable night's sleep. George and Mary Anne have thought of everything to make the stay comfortable. It truly is like a home away from home. I don't know why anybody would stay anywhere else when they come to the Stowe region. I did not add a rating for pool or fitness center. The inn does have a very nice hot tub and we get plenty of opportunities for fitness while out and about in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to our ca. 1810 brick farmhouse that has been respectfully and warmly renovated into a nine guest room Bed & Breakfast. All of our guest rooms include private bathrooms. Most have gas fired fireplaces, cozy sitting areas and spectacular views of Mt. Mansfield and the Sterling Mountain Range. We understand how important and precious your time away is and we work diligently to meet those expectations. See our reviews then see for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Brass Lantern Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brass Lantern Hotel Stowe
- Brass Lantern Inn Stowe, Vermont