The Brass Lantern is just outside of Stowe, and it is the best we've experienced. The best part of the Inn is meeting Mary Anne and George, our hosts. When you leave, you will have made two new friends. George's breakfasts are of restaurant quality, and Mary Anne will recommend restaurants and drives. Our room was cozy and the main rooms were wonderful. Come early or late to breakfast, so as to sit by the big window overlooking the lawn, trees, and mountains. If we are ever fortunate enough to revisit Stowe, we will not think of staying elsewhere!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to our ca. 1810 brick farmhouse that has been respectfully and warmly renovated into a nine guest room Bed & Breakfast. All of our guest rooms include private bathrooms. Most have gas fired fireplaces, cozy sitting areas and spectacular views of Mt. Mansfield and the Sterling Mountain Range. We understand how important and precious your time away is and we work diligently to meet those expectations. See our reviews then see for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Brass Lantern Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brass Lantern Hotel Stowe
- Brass Lantern Inn Stowe, Vermont